21 February 2011


WIP that'll never be finished
Been really busy and I was working on this in ShiPainter before I started the Batwoman picture.
I'm wondering if it'd be superfluous if I posted MS Paint doodles on here.Those things are often done in minutes (usually while the computer is booting up and loading the millions of background programs), so I feel they're not worthy for regular viewing. But perhaps others think differently. If you've noticed, there's a viewer counter at the very bottom and apparently my art blog gets about 100 views a month. No comments though. Perhaps you, the reader, would like to comment about doodles?

Aside from doing things and seeing people, I'm reading a bunch of books as well...
Scoundrels in Law: The Trials of Howe and Hummel, Lawyers to the Gangsters, Cops, Starlets, and Rakes Who Made the Gilded AgeTreasure IslandIf Today Be SweetMother Teresa: Come Be My Light

No comments:

Post a Comment