07 January 2011

colouring book time!

Ohhhhh my goodness. I'm still getting used to openCanvas. Layers don't get saved? So when colouring half a dozen linearts for LJ, only this was salvageable. Obviously I wasn't going to attempt to draw a background. Though I had one in mind, all hospital-office-y, but I'm burnt out...


"Dr. Catherine Benjamin
only person who gets to call her Catherine though is her husband.
She will use her feminine wiles and her pushy personality to get things her way.
Her hobbies include, gambling, finding out information about you to use to blackmail you later with, and terrorising her assistant Rui "

I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY COLOURED ONE OF HIS LINEARTS, MAN. HAPPINESS

Oh! I got my tablet fixed, too! Something fussy with the drivers on the computer.


openCanvas
Over 4 hours
Original: Dr Benjamin lineart

No comments:

Post a Comment